PixEvo - The Fountain PixEvo - The Fountain

very well done

Quite well produced, the storyline almost reminded me of the ocarina of time, the same sense of sacrifice and sadness, it almost brought a tear to my eye before it said thank you for playing. Then I just laughed. As for the tard down below, "the jordan games" I believe, the gate you couldn't open was the objective after the objective after the 64 star one. Try jumping around with a little creativity, and then you'll get to have some wholesale firebreathing fun.

1066 1066

It's a good game, but with one major flaw

I've been playing this for a wile on a different site, and everything is stellar, except for one glitch: If you charge at an enemy unit with a formation, and in the process of the charge, one member of the formation is demoralized and retreats, the other units in the formation run through any other enemies and off of the screen, while the demoralized unit stands in place and does a gaydance. At this point the game just stops and we're left to watch grown men run in place and flap their hands around, which, admittedly is pretty funny, but gets a little old after the first three hours.

Zombie Terminator Zombie Terminator

Decent...

The gameplay and graphics were good, the only thing that bugged me was the blatantly bad english... maybe go through and proofread the text first.

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Amazing

This game is great, good job on making the character pathetic and shockingly american... And to all you people who are complaining about the controls, minesweeper lags on my computer and this works just fine. Get a computer with RAM like a real man already.

Dragon Boy Dragon Boy

It's good, but

judging from your other work you could do so much better, especially with the art.

Personally I believe that there should be a point in every animators career where they move beyond expedient styles like the way you draw the shrum or represent body parts, and moves on to artistic excellence.

Amazing programming though, I couldn't even dream of doing that.

Stoneage Assassin 2 Stoneage Assassin 2

interesting.

its okay, pretty generic assassin game.
the story was an okay choice, but there's one flaw. The stone age was at least 60,000 BCE.

the crossbow was invented around 1,000 CE

Madness 3D Combat Madness 3D Combat

its good, but

just a few suggestions...
1 try putting in a targeting recticle, just so its easier to see where you're looking.
2 if possible (i realize that 3d via 2d is a logistical nightmare), it would be nice if there was some animation for firing, i mean, the poor man is running around hugging a revolver and puking bullets :)

Spin Sprint {Orange} Spin Sprint {Orange}

blarg

amazing game...
I think I'm going to be sick.

Aether Aether

fu
lllllll

Green Moon Lab Green Moon Lab

Very Good!!!!

you need to write a tutorial for that stuff!
It's brilliant